TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. ‘Little Big Virtual’ is Kerrie-Leigh Story trading as Little Big Virtual.
2. ‘The Client’ is the party making a booking for design related services from Little Big Virtual.
3. ‘An Order’ is the request for services from Little Big Virtual.
4. ‘The project’ is a term used to describe a service from Little Big Virtual.
The terms and conditions apply to all dealings between The Client and Little Big Virtual. By placing an order with Little Big Virtual, you as a Client are forming a legally binding contract for services and you agree to the following terms & conditions.
- All quotes are valid for 7 days only.
- All prices are including GST unless otherwise stated.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars.
- Any additional work outside the terms of the quote will be charged at an hourly rate of $88 per/hour.
- Little Big Virtual is not responsible for increases in materials by third party services (eg printers, packaging suppliers, web developers) where the increases are beyond our control.
- Packaged Hourly services are to be paid for upfront before any work can commence.
- A 50% non-refundable booking deposit is required before starting any design project.
- Urgent work required in less than twenty four (24) hours incurs a 25% premium to the invoice on top of hours worked.
- If the client requires on site support, travel to and from the client location will be charged at the applicable hourly rate.
- All overseas clients are required to pay 100% upfront regardless of the project price.
- Payments are to be made either by bank deposit transfer or PayPal, however there is a 3% fee when using PayPal.
- All invoice terms are 7 business days from the date of the invoice.
- Accounts which are not paid on time will incur a late administration fee of $45 + GST.
- Accounts which remain outstanding for 14 days after the date of invoice will incur an additional payment fee equivalent to 5% of the projects costs for each week payment is outstanding.
- Final artwork files will not be handed over until the invoice has been paid in full.
- All printing invoices must be paid prior to sending the artwork to print.
- All work not completed within a 2 month period will be invoiced regardless.
- Any unused hours purchased on a weekly or monthly service plan do not roll over to the following week or month. Weekly plan hours expire on the Friday of each week at 5pm (AEST) and monthly plan hours expire of the last Friday of the month at 5pm (AEST)
- Payment is required for any artwork or drafts, that have been terminated on your request at any stage of development, prior to completion. Invoice will be issued as ‘work to date’.
- If debt collection is required for unpaid invoices, The Client is responsible for any costs incurred (fees/commissions payable to the debt collectors)
- The Client may cancel this Agreement for any reason by providing a minimum of 10 days written notice to Little Big Virtual, any upfront hours or deposits paid prior to cancellation will be non-refundable
- Little Big Virtual may cancel this Agreement at any time for any reason by providing written notice to The Client. In the event that Little Big Virtual cancels this Agreement, Little Big Virtual will provide any files or artwork completed and paid for to date.
- The Client acknowledges that Little Big Virtual cannot guarantee any results for design as outcomes are based on subjective factors that cannot be controlled by Little Big Virtual.
- Little Big Virtual is an online business therefore the majority of our communication is made via email, this helps us keep track of specific design requirements & any changes required.
- If you would like to chat with us on the phone or via skype we are happy to do so; however, we ask that you please email us and make an appointment for a time to chat.
- The Client assumes full copyright and reproduction rights upon full payment of a completed project.
- Little Big Virtual retains personal rights to use completed projects and concept artwork for the purpose of marketing Little Big Virtual.
- All images displayed on the Little Big Virtual website or Little Big Virtual are subject to copyright and must not be copied or used without full permission from Little Big Virtual and the Client. Any breach of copyright will result in legal action being taken as necessary.
- The Client allows Little Big Virtual to display any projects on the Little Big Virtual website, Social Media pages and portfolio for self-promotion purposes.
- The Client agrees to allow Little Big Virtual to credit design work on all websites designed by Little Big Virtual.
- Little Big Virtual will make every effort to meet deadlines. All quoted turnaround times are approximate.
- Little Big Virtual will not be held responsible or liable for any costs resulting from late artwork or printing deliveries.
- Approval is required for all projects, via email prior to work being released.
- Whilst all care is taken by Little Big Virtual, Little Big Virtual is not responsible for any spelling, grammatical, numerical errors or omissions after final approval. Even if these errors are from Little Big Virtual, it is the Client’s responsibility to proof read and check thoroughly their projects to identify any errors prior to approval.
- Some designs may contain stock images that are available for purchase and will be quoted for upon initial proof of design work.
- Any images supplied by the Client must be provided in high resolution and preferably in CMYK. Little Big Virtual is not responsible for colour variations in conversion from RGB to process CMYK.
- Little Big Virtual is not responsible for the reproduction quality of supplied images.
COLOUR MATCHING & PRINTING
- Whilst all care is taken, Little Big Virtual does not take responsibility for Client supplied artwork that does not print properly.
- Please note that colour on projects can vary from screen to final product. Screen proofing is not indicative of final printed piece. Printed colours can vary from printer to printer, job to job, run to run, or even front to back, due to the nature of the CMYK printing process.
- Trimming can vary from printer to printer.